Faced with rapid change and complex problems, organizations are increasingly turning to teams to provide breakthrough solutions and innovative ideas. And while there’s a bigger need for effective teamwork, today’s teams also face bigger obstacles than teams of the past. They’re more diverse, digital, and dynamic (with members coming and going). Perhaps these challenges are behind the alarming statistic that only 1 in 5 teams are considered high performing. Teams need help!
The Team Improvement Workshop will boost your teambuilding capabilities. It will teach you how to launch new teams and equip you with the skills needed to design and deliver powerful interventions to help struggling teams get back on track. The workshop is designed to be highly interactive. Participants will have opportunities to practice teambuilding activities and share best practices.
- Diagnose the eight underlying elements of team effectiveness
- Interpret and give feedback on the Team Assessment Survey
- Lead 17 proven team-building activities
- Assess an organization’s cultural readiness for teamwork
- Avoid the common pitfalls of team-building interventions